Wednesday, October 14, 2015

4th day in Germany


Today I went to school like everyday. In the morning, my host father took me to school because yesterday I leave my bike at the school and I went to Munich with my friends. Today is the first day that I ate at the school. The school food was very dilicious and the student can choose want do they want to eat. After lunch I have the Musik class. It wasn't like in Thailand. The teacher teach me like a children. We sang many song in English. And the teacher started teaching with a picture. I never learn a song with the picture before, in Thailand we studied with only the book. So it was interesting for me.

Heute ist mein erster Tag, wo ich in der Schule gegessen habe. Es ist sehr lecker. Nachdem ich zu Mittag gegessen habe , lernte ich , wie man die Kinder auf dem Berg in Englisch unterrichten kann. Wir lernten viele englische Lieder zu singen. Das hat viel Spaß gemacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment