Monday, October 12, 2015

Meeting in Munich

Today I woke up very early but no one in family woke up because today is weekend(The weekend in Germany, every supermarket closed, it's not likes Thailand that the supermarket in Thailand always open and never close )  After I have a breakfast, Tobias and me went to the school and train station(S-Bahn) for servey the way that we have to go to school by bike. It made me confusing again. It had many way to go. I passed many villages, it was the same. It's so difficult for me  to remember the way to go to school , S-Bahn and the way for go back to house.( In Thailand parent will took you to school and never went to school or anywhere without parent but  in Germany the children can go everywhere by yourself)  After I had lunch with family, I went to meet my friends and their host in Munich by S-Bahn. (This is my first time to go somewhere by S-Bahn. The  S-Bahn in Germany similar bts in Thailand.)We walked  around Marienplatz in Munich. Before we went back home, we took Straßenbahn to saw view and building in the Munich. (It's very beautiful. I never saw many buildings likes this before. In Chiang Mai had mountains more than building )(In Munich have many S-Bahn , so you have to look and take the right S-Bahn to go the where that you want.)


 Nachdem ich ein Frühstück haben, Tobias und ich ging zur Schule und S-Bahn nach Übersicht der Weg zur Schule gehen. Ich habe mit dem Fahrrad zur Schule zu gehen. Mein Haus ist nicht weit von der Schule nur 7 Minuten dauern. Am Nachmittag trafen wir unsere Freunde in München. Wir wandern rund um den Marienplatz. Und bevor wir wieder nach Hause gehen, nehmen wir die Straßenbahn, die Ansicht um München zu sehen

No comments:

Post a Comment