Monday, October 12, 2015

My first day at school


Today is the first day to go to the school. I have to go to Rudolf Steiner Schule in Gröbenzell. I woke up not early to prepare myself because my house isn't far from school. After I have a breakfast, my host mother gave a apple to me and she said to me that you will hungry during the day. Then I and Tobias biked to school. The weather today was colder than yesterday. The first class is German class with Frau Zahn. We started the class with German game. The game is about dice and the talked about the topic such as Family, school, Future, Germany and Thailand. After that we learnt about the room in the school. And it made me confuse again . It has many many room. When I went to somewhere in the school and the way to back I can't remember it. I think I will get lost someday. Today I have the first English class. It 's not same my English class in Thailand. And this class made me know the different thing in Germany and Thailand. In Germany the student conrage to think and conrage to speak what they think. But in Thailand if the student don't understand something, they shy to ask and they follow want the teacher told them. In the afternoon, we , Frau Zahn and two student in G.10 went to Munich again. Today we went to the Königplatz and Frau Zahn gave the paper to us for draw the Königplatz. It's so difficult for me because I don't like about drawing. And then we walked to Marienplatz likes yesterday. Then we went to the Frauenkirche. The Frauenkirche is very important church in Munich and it didn't have the window. It had the long story why they build this church. After that we talk about our school in Thailand and what activity we do at the school. We told the student that came with us that our school have the activity on the Fridays morning that offer food to monks. Then we took S-Bahn to go back  home. I went back to house with Marsha, the girl from G.10 . She's very nice to me. She tried to talk to me during the way went back. And She will be the exchange student next year with student in G.10 from my school in Thailand (Pingkarattana school).

Heute ist mein erster Tag zur Schule gehen. Ich gehe in die Rudolf-Steiner-Schule in Gröbenzell. Die erste Klasse war Deutsch. Wir spielen einen Spiel Ang-Vortrag über das Thema, das Sie erhalten, z.B. Familie, Schule, Thailand und Zukunft. Am Nachmittag ging ich zu Könogplatz, und ich habe ein Bild über Königplatz zeichnen.

No comments:

Post a Comment