Saturday, October 10, 2015

My first day in Germany

My first day in Germany.😄
I arrived in Munich at 2o'clock in the afternoon. The weather here  is very cold and windy. And the sun isn't shining all day. It's so different from Thailand. In Thailand the sun is shining everyday and every season. My partner name is Tobias and his parents pick me up at the airport. Tobias looks don't talk too much. Then Tobias and his father name is Mathias, helped me to carry my luggages. He drove back to their house. I live in Gröbenzell, it isn't far from the school and Munich. I spend 20 minutes from the airport to house. When I was at home, I went to take a shower first because I'm so tired. In evening, I have  dinner with Tobias 's family. He has two older sister and one older brother,His brother was P'Pim's host. His mom name is Susanne, she cooked for us. But I ate a little bit. She asked me many thing about food. What do you like? Do you like....? This house have the wash machine.(You don't have to wash your dish. In Thailand you have to wash the dish after meal by yourself, it isn't have wash machine. And in Thailand the children have to keep parents' dishes to wash but first day in here my host father did it and I said to them that in Thailand the children have to do this not the parent)  After I have dinner, I told family that I want to sleep because I'm very very tired!!

Ich kam in München um 2 Uhr Nachmittag an. Das Wetter hier ist sehr kalt und windig. Mein Partner und seine Eltern holten mich am Flughafen ab. Ich wohne in Gröbenzell.  Es ist nicht weit von der Schule und von  München. Ich duschte als  erstes,als ich nach Hause kam. Und nach dem Abendessen ging ich schlafen, weil ich so müde war.

No comments:

Post a Comment